Tuesday, June 11, 2013

H&M HAUL


1 velvet skater skirt & a black skater skirt // mint top // khaki colored shorts // sweater

Last weekend I went shopping with my family, and while I was there I decided to walk into H&M to see what I could find. I was impressed with their summer line, and I moved quickly to snatch up some sweet clothes I could find. The mint top was one of the first things that caught my eye, and it was at a fairly reasonable price. I got the sweater at a steal, since off-season clothes are much cheaper this time around. The shorts were essential, since I don't happen to have a large amount of them. Boo. Overall, I was pleased with my purchase, and I absolutely adored the 2 skater skirts i picked up there after seeing various pictures on Tumblr and the like with people pairing it up with some choice clothing. Even though my mom felt differently about the skirts, I've already planned out what I would pair up with it- some decorative tights like these and some flats/creepers/docs in the near future?

Also, I'd like to apologize for the crappy shots, I'm still banking on getting a tripod for better headshots and angles. Ugh, it sucks to be broke and unemployed.

No comments:

Post a Comment