Saturday, July 6, 2013

MATERIAL HAPPINESS


watch: timex

In all honesty, as much as I like bracelets and jewelry in general, I'm far too lazy to wear them actively. Before, I was never really much of a watch person at all, but yesterday me and my mom got this wonderful automatic watch that caught my attention, and it can go for 48 hours until you have to reset it, since it's powered by motion. Wearing it will take some time to get used to, but I love it nonetheless. This particular watch was from the men's collection, but I liked it so much I didn't care. Now if I can find some cute bracelets to go with it, my arm candy will be complete.

4 comments:

  1. We love this watch! <3 Especially because it's from the men's collection and it still looks great on you!

    www.VictorDominique.Blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a nice watch xx

    http://cuero-head-to-toe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete