Monday, August 26, 2013

BOTTES NOIRES- DOC MARTENS


DSC_0551
DSC_0552
DSC_0554
1460 Unisex Boot: Dr. Martens (similar here)

Ever since I learned about the existence of Docs about a year ago, I fell in love with their shoes. I loved their sleek leather design, the clean yellow stitches and their trademark yellow soles. When they made a resurgence in street fashion, gracing the legs of men and women wearing stunning outfits, I immediately knew I wanted one. Seeing a few of my favorite bloggers wearing them made the appeal so much greater, and one of the shoes that caught my eye from the beginning was one of their classics, the 1460. What had stopped me earlier from getting them was the fact that i din't have a steady flow of funds + $140 shoes sounded crazy to me.

A few weeks earlier I was casually google searching around for clothes, and I decided to look around for some Docs, mainly out of sheer curiosity. As luck would have it, I found a pair that was at a great bargain online and voila, these babies are now in my possession.
And now I will review them.

Pros:
- The shoes looked exactly as advertised from the website I ordered it from
- Shipping took about a week and arrived on time as promised
- Excellent customer service

I generally don't have anything negative to say about this, thankfully. One of the things I really liked about this shoe was when I tried it on, my foot went into the shoe w/o much hassle and the inside is roomy enough for my feet! I was concerned about painful shoes, because I've heard that docs are quite painful to break into...guess I won't be having that problem.
I can't wait for a full outfit post one day with these, and with black boots (or black shoes for that matter), anything is possible.

Have a good week and follow me via GFC or Bloglovin!

9 comments:

  1. such gorgeous shoes! the match perfectly with your ascetics. can't wait to see how you style them & again, i adore your photos. they are always so crisp and clean.

    x
    http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love them docs! they are the one of the most versatile pieces around, a wardrobe must-have! :p
    Thanks for the lovely comment on my blog, I'm following you on bloglovin', don't forget to follow back! :)

    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. your lucky that you get to avoid the pain of breaking them in! i've always wanted a pair or black or burgundy 1460s but i don't think i can deal with having to break in docs all over again.

    thewordlust.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've had mine for three years now and they have never let me down!
    Love them x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Doc´s are the best shoes you could ever own, Love them! :) and love you blog too!


    Love
    Josefineaspvik.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have cherry red ones but definitely need to buy a black pair as well! xx

    londonandcoffee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are just perf!

    http://crystalcosmicchic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete