Tuesday, August 20, 2013

CAUGHT IN A CRESCENDO

DSC_0541

1. Ponte High Waisted Treggings: Topshop // 2. Gray Cardigan + 3. Black Loafers: Nordstrom Rack

DSC_0545
DSC_0548
Recently over the weekend I went along with my family to do a bit of errands that also included back-to-school shopping. While doing so, we entered various stores and I happened to pick up these beauties from Nordstrom Rack (a wonderful place for designer discounts). I felt that the pants were reminiscent of these from American Apparel, and I love love love the way high waisted pants look on me personally. Also, you can never have too many cardigans or shoes in the color of black. All the more options to choose from.

As for the earrings, I received them in the mail recently as a gift from one of my relatives, and even though I'm lazy when it comes to putting on/wearing jewelry, I'll make a more conscious effort and try.

Have a lovely week and don't forget to follow 13 Fridays via Bloglovin or GFC!

9 comments:

  1. Nooordstrom!!!! Great place to shop. you picked out stylish items. And the earrings are beautiful :)

    I hope we see the outfit soon on you.

    you can visit my blogsphere if you wish, and we can follow each other :)

    What camera do you use?

    www.mzcocoh.bogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your design! it's so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. really love the set, dunno if its strange but its such a calming set? amazing photos as well, really love how you take them.

    x
    http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the way you take your blog photos. theyre so unique!
    And really interesting to look at. You have gorgeous style love!

    kisses.
    Corture.co

    ReplyDelete