Saturday, August 10, 2013

NORDIC PRINT: OASAP



Sweater: Oasap

So recently I was looking around the Oasap site for new styles that had come out, and I couldn't help but notice they were having a sale on this sweater I had been eyeing for a while. Now, my intentions were never to spend anyhow unless I had a steady job to pay for this habit, but at $25, I couldn't let this opportunity pass me by. Now for the review!

When it arrived in the mail, I was impressed at the fast shipping, since I had ordered it just days before! (I used free shipping!) The material itself was true to what the website described it as, knit material and it looked the same as shown on the site! There were also no defects with the sweater, which I was genuinely happy about.

The only issue I had with this sweater was:
1. No care tag (I suggest washing it in cold water and leave it to hang dry)
2. The sleeves were a bit too snug (Not that I had a problem, it fit me personally, but people on the heavier side should take this into account.)
3. On the site, this sweater only comes in one size.

Despite all this, I give Oasap 5 stars for the shipping and 5 stars for the clothing quality. I will most definitely shop here again, if the opportunity strikes.

I'll start wearing it regularly when fall arrives and the weather gets colder. Until then, I'll let summer run its course.
Have a lovely week!


Oasap is having a sale on this sweater until August 28 for roughly 50% off, so snatch it up before it goes!

10 comments:

  1. I love that sweater ! can't wait to see you wearing it xx

    www.shabrinahazimi.blogpost.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely sweater! I'm always weary of sites that have a 'one size fits all' policy though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, and that's understandable too! i'm just glad it it was worth taking the risk!

      Delete
  3. cute jumper can't wait to see how you will style it. also, thank you for dropping by my blog and for the comment <3

    x
    1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cool!! Perfect for fall! Following now :)

    xoxo

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a cute sweater :D

    would you like to follow each other?
    http://only4feet9.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this swater!! <3

    http://bitacoradelua.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely sweater, the print is so pretty! thank you for sharing!♡

    xoxo,
    www.whimsicalityindisguise.com
    (Join my blog International Giveaway ♡! 21 items- lots of Japanese makeup and beauty products including cosmetics from Diamond Beauty, Candydoll, Dollywink, etc!)

    ReplyDelete