Friday, September 13, 2013

16 GOING ON 17

DSC_0563
It's that time of the year again.
Happy birthday to me!

Yes, I am finally 17 years old. One more year of blowing out the candles, and one more year closer to being and adult along with the additional responsibilities that come with it. Today also happens to be Friday the 13th, and if you caught on, my blog name alludes to that (more on that info in a future about page.) and while some people have their reservations about it, I consider it lucky.

Anyhow, I apologize for that lack of blog posts lately, on top of school starting, I'm happy to share that I recently acquired a job at Calvin Klein & now I'm not so strapped for cash anymore.....which is a blessing. I know I'm overdue for at least a couple of posts which I'll try and work on asap, and with my paycheck money I can finally invest in clothes + a tripod and not continue to take half assed poses.

Thank you so much for all the feedback on my posts, it means the world to me! You guys are part of what motivates me to post time after time, and I love the fashion blogging community. /obligatory kisses

Have a happy week.....because I know I will!

8 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday :)
    www.cecilleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. heeeey, happy birthday :-) you're right, one more year closer to being an adult

    Sun/Eyeglasses Giveaway on my blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy birthday <333

    xx,
    www.mai-vhee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello. I really like the style of your blog. Both the content and the design of it ! You've gained a new follower :) Happy belated birthday !

    rinurih.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. ah happy belated birthday! i think your blog name is great, such an awesome story behind it! i'm going to turn 17 too next month, can't wait!
    www.marylee31.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH!! Happy birthday! Abba is the best music for that! ;) I've been listening to ABBA since I was age of 4 :D

    Can't wait to see on www.SearchingforLBD.com

    ReplyDelete