Monday, September 2, 2013

STYLE SET #3- B&W

Outfit Set #3


Boots: Dr. Martens // White Clutch: Zara // Socks: American Apparel // Suspender Skirt: Insane Jungle // 86 Tee: online // Necklace + 6 Pack Rings: H&M

It's official. Summer has truly passed us by with no more than a glance and it looks like I'll be making these style sets once a month now. They're so much fun to put together and curate. This set possibly has to be one of my favorites, mixing together black and white pieces are the most simplest thing ever, and it's ideal for a back to school outfit.

With September arriving, it's always a bittersweet time, because it always means the impending days until school starts, and of course, my birthday. Take a guess when that will be. And thinking about the former makes me realize the amount of coursework awaiting me + uni applications. Fun times.

15 comments:

  1. ooh I was just thinking to do a black and white post :)
    great set!
    I love the suspender skirt

    <3<3
    The Sweetest Escape 
    Join The Sweetest Escape Giveaway feat. CHOiES

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this set, black and white outfit perfection!

    x
    http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love everything on this set!

    Would you like to follow each other? I followed, let me know! x
    http://fashionenvious.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are so fun! I love when bloggers make these. I love that suspender skirt set thing, haha, I've been wanting one like that. Very nice :)

    iwantyourkittens.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome stuffs love<3

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely blog!
    http://saltskinned.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  7. great wishlist!

    following you now, follow me back maybe?

    www.heymarsya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice set, love it <3

    visit mine whenever you had a chance :D

    stay fab,
    Miss Aa

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ahhh, the jersey is AMAZINGGGGGGG

    PS. We've a $150 giveaway to Nasty Gal on our blog! Check it out, if you'd like!

    xx
    Davie and Erica

    ReplyDelete
  10. in love with this look and i also like your dc martens i wanna so bad! visit mine. and feel free for do follow or link.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great black and white set, I love the suspender skirt and the 86 tee!

    ReplyDelete