Saturday, October 5, 2013

THE WHITEPEPPER MAG: ISSUE 1

DSC_0588 DSC_0589 DSC_0590 DSC_0597 DSC_0598 DSC_0600 DSC_0601
THE WHITEPEPPER MAG ISSUE 1: get it free here!

Hello lovely readers!
I'm sure some of you have already heard about this lovely online store, The WhitePepper, an online clothing brand based exclusively in London where they create and sell street-style inspired designs for both men and women alike.

I discovered TWP months ago when I saw one of their classic smock dresses on a beautiful outfit in the reaches of the vast internet web (presumably on Tumblr) and I was hooked when I visited their site. I love how many of their pieces showcase a blend of the simple and of the ever changing fashion trends, from their dresses and dungarees to their various chunky heeled soles. As for the the affordability of their clothing, it's unfortunately a bit over my means....I can only dream.

Even though I acquired this magazine a bit over 2 months ago, the good news is that it's still free! If you happen to love this brand as much as I do, just click the link above, although the shipping costs are at your expense.

Let me know what you think in the comments and have a lovely week!

9 comments:

  1. your point of you is so refreshing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was on their online shop too and discovered them through another blog. Once i saw their clothing, I literally fell in love with them! Defo picking up their magazine. x

    www.shade1mangos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i want this mag :)



    /
    christian | my blog : www.christianyuen.blogspot.com
    greetings from hong kong
    peace.

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice magazines *_* your blog is very lovely and interesting. i want to follow you. im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha, indeed at least magazines are still for free!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Never heard of it before, and the link you provided doesn't work :( It looks amazing though, such great photos and styling x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh, that means the issue has sold out :(

      Delete
  7. Great styling in there. Took a look at their site and I absolutely love it.

    xx R U I B R I

    ReplyDelete