Thursday, November 28, 2013

HANDS


Gray Cardigan + Black Suede Loafers: Nordstrom Rack // ASOS Overalls with Slouch Back Detail: ASOS // Fashion's Night Out Tee

Finally....my very first outfit post on this blog!

I'm finally happy that the pieces I'm wearing have finally made a debut on my blog since I posted about them ages ago. However, their obvious lack of an appearance on my blog is most definitely not related to how often I've worn this jumper in real life ever since I bought it. It has such a loose comfy fit that makes you feel so free and not restricted at all. I opted for lots of grays, whites and blacks to make up this otherwise minimal ensemble. Honestly, if I could wear jumpers and overalls for an entire month, I would. Clearly I'm still choosing to dress like it's fall, even after all the leaves have fallen and the weather's getting colder.

And I hope you don't mind the silly poses I took. It's also awkward having your neighbor watch you take these pictures from across the street, but that's another story.

Have a Happy Thanksgiving and/or a great weekend!

20 comments:

  1. Omygoodness! You have such a lovely hair! *u* and that ASOS overalls sure do look comfy! and I love how gray + black combos look! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this minimal look. The jumpsuit looks comfortable! xx

    http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. yaaaaassss girl (excuse my ratchetness) but I LOVE the overalls simple combo but very chic x

    *can't wait for my posts
    blvckmarie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look adorable, I like this combination :)

    Do you want to follow each other, let me know?!
    http://danadimitras.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  5. So simple and chic

    Love

    phoenixlovechild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. i think that's a brilliant and comfy jumper. love it!

    xx

    http://nyanst.co.vu

    ReplyDelete
  7. u look super gorgeous! these photos are amazing :D

    xoxo, Eliza
    Bread and Butter

    ReplyDelete
  8. amazing style! love the overalls <3

    http://britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so glad I found your blog because I love it!!
    http://crystalcosmicchic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. These jumper overalls are 2 PERFECT. I like your poses :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. cool photographs and poses! <3<3 keep posting outfit please :D


    www.stays-d.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. love this look pls! I dunno why i say pls after everything, I just do hahaha - but yeah you look wicked, love the colours n all :) x

    ReplyDelete
  13. love it! why have i not commented on this? and i dunno if this makes sense but your outfit totally fit your photography style.

    xx http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this look! Great use of monochrome and loving the jumpsuit. Haha my neighbours have seen me far too many times taking outfit pictures, it's getting ridiculous now!
    Saadiya x

    www.thatgirlsaadiya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I absolutely love that overalls!! I want it!

    lots of love, Dana Carmella
    Bloglovin' & Blog: Pretty Odd ♡

    ReplyDelete
  16. I loooooove your black overalls & loafers!

    Xo, Hannah

    sweetsweetnoir.net

    ReplyDelete