Tuesday, November 5, 2013

INCH BY INCH

DSC_0616

The WhitePepper Denim Overalls + ASOS Overalls: ASOS // The WhitePepper Magazine Issue Two: The WhitePepper

Hey guys!
This will be a rather short post just highlighting the goodies I got in the mail last week.
I finally made a move & purchased something off ASOS for the very first time...and needless to say I don't regret a thing.
I am proud to be the owner of two pairs of overalls (one of which is from The WhitePepper) and wasted no time in wearing them the following day.

In a sense, overalls are bringing me into a big nostalgia fest right now, since I haven't worn overalls/dungarees since like, kindergarten/first grade. And the fact that I'll be facing graduation in a couple of months makes me want to relive my childhood for a bit longer..alas, life goes on.

Pros:
Shipping was rather reasonable
The fabric was of good quality
True to picture advertisement online

Meanwhile, The WhitePepper just released their second magazine issue for their winter collection (which I'll most definitely go over in a later post), and from what I've seen so far, they have nothing but praises from me. Also, stay tuned for full outfit posts in the future!!!

And as far as ordering from ASOS again...it's a definite given.

Also, please enjoy some tunes I've been listening to lately. I've always been a huge fan of electronic/indie/pop music (or a mashup between electro-pop & indie/electronic...which exists, right???) and this track contains a song by one of my favorite artists, Little Boots (whom I've adored since middle school). Since this is one of the first songs I've heard by her, it brings back some memories. 

Have a good week and thank you all so much for your feedback! You all deserve kisses.

15 comments:

  1. Hello, Stephanie! I just came across your blog recently and I'm in awe! Why have I just followed you know? huhu

    Anyways, your thoughts about overalls are so true! I remember I hated wearing them when I was younger tho but look at me now, wanting a pair of my own asap! :))

    Much love all the way from Tokyo,
    Emika <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww, first of all thank you so much! and yes, I hated wearing them too! hahaha funny how things come full circle :)

      Delete
  2. The paper is looking so good! :) And looking forward to see you wear those overalls!

    Tao of Sophia

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it
    http://exitwonds.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Came for the post, stayed for the song. Love this!! :)

    imemmymah | f+l

    ReplyDelete
  5. so jelly of the whitepepper purchase. they always have the cutest things and their mag is probably very cute too <3

    x 1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. cool overall! i just recently bought an overall, loving it ever since <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooh I love The White Pepper! the overalls are gorgeous <3

    http://britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. ahh this is perfection <3
    http://saltskinned.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  9. I definitely need to get something from ASOS, they seem to have the best items. Your overalls are really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely things! :)
    btw I have the same bedclothes! :)
    Emma xx
    http://iemmafashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. love it!

    Would you like to follow each other? :)

    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  12. love it ! <3

    nataliegasm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete