Tuesday, November 12, 2013

STYLE SET #5- COMME DES ENFANTS

STYLE SET #5

 Cardigan: Uniqlo // Dress: CiChic // Black Indian Cut Out Brogue: The WhitePepper // Bag: Cambridge Satchel // Shorts: Topshop // Tights: Dorothy Perkins

Did you guys really think I would forget to do a style set for November?
This particular set I made is inspired by the changing seasons of recent, and I thought picking color tones like black, navy and brown would really set the mood for fall...which will soon be transitioning into winter. And not gonna lie, this set has to be one of my favorites, although for now I'll still be pining over that Cambridge Satchel bag....graduation gift, anyone?

I apologize for slacking on these lately, currently I just have a whole lot on my plate concerning college applications and school (for the time being) and I predict the craziness should last until Christmas (hopefully).

Again, thank you for your feedback on my posts, especially my style sets!  It's always nice to know what you guys think about them....hopefully they serve as a little inspo for ya!

Have a great, stress free week! (which I can't say for myself, unfortunately...)

18 comments:

  1. That bag looks really fabulous! I have yet to do a treasure hunting quest for a satchel bag! I think they're the kind of bag that could easily blend into whatever style you're aiming for :)

    Good luck on your college/school matters! You can do it! :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I love this!
    And yeah, I need a satchel(they're perfect) but the problem is that I nee to find one that I can fit my computer in... ugh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The dress and the cardigan is adorable, I hope everything goes smoothly on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love all the things!
    freezing-the-time.blogpost.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love everything in this set! especially the dress & shorts xx

    www.satinandsouffles.com
    www.satinandsouffles.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this outfit collage! the black is so simple yet sophisticated, and I'm totally loving the shorts and the leather satchel! <3

    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. awesome blog!^_^
    http://annluckindarkdays.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  8. the cut out brogues are amazing! I’d pair them with boyfriend jeans.

    - VIENNA WEDEKIND -

    ReplyDelete
  9. The cutout brogues are gorgeous!

    http://crystalcosmicchic.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. HAVE to have those tights. Point. Blank.

    xoxo- Honey + Vine

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think you have done a great job with the outfit in the mood of fall :D I adore the combination of the items and colors very much <3

    xxx The Mad Twins

    ps: giveaway on the blog: http://themadtwins.blogspot.be/2013/11/rosegal-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. The dress is such a great piece!
    Saadiya x

    www.thatgirlsaadiya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow I love this whole outfit. Great job on styling that dress. :)

    lots of love, Dana Carmella
    Bloglovin' & Blog: Pretty Odd ♡

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm obsessed with this dress and these knee socks!

    Xo, Hannah

    sweetsweetnoir.net

    ReplyDelete