Saturday, November 16, 2013

THE WHITEPEPPER MAG: ISSUE 2

DSC_0607 DSC_0612 DSC_0614

THE WHITEPEPPER MAG ISSUE 2: get it free here!

Hey guys!
I'm sure you've already seen the front cover of this mag on one of my previous posts and my instagram (if you follow it), but the best part is that I've finally gotten around to making a post about it!

Needless to say, I was pretty darn happy to see this TWP mag finally come in the mail after a little over a week...and even though I found the first issue pretty darn impressive, The WhitePepper's F/W 2013 collection just absolutely slayed me.
Although the pictures I took here clearly don't do the magazine enough justice, all 80 pages of this mag were carefully styled and put together with the perfect blend of girly, feminine style along with a bit of edge and vintage. Their party themed lookbook is full of cake, confetti, and absolutely gorgeous pieces.

And after pouring over the mag for a good amount of time, I think it's safe to say that my top two favorite pieces from their F/W 2013 collection would be this and this, because who doesn't want a smock dress and high waisted jeans in their life? Also, if you've happened to stop by my blog and see this post, go check them out. Seriously. Their photos and pieces may just serve as a little visual inspiration for you.

While I wait patiently for them to release some of their F/W pieces on ASOS, click the first link on top and grab a copy to see more of their photoshoots/winter collection if you're interested! (Although shipping costs are at your expense, and I highly recommend to get the second issue before it sells out!)

Happy weekend!

27 comments:

  1. I'll have to check out that issue!

    ReplyDelete
  2. their mag is so gorgeous! love their latest lookbook.
    xx http://www.1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, let me get this straight... A magazine that is free?! Oh goodness that is awesome!!! I'd love to own a pair of high waisted jeans too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. print is definitely not dead :)
    perfect! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I´ve just discovered your blog and I suddenly fell in love... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. ah I've been looking for new magazines, this one looks amazing! loving your blog, would you like to follow each other? www.marinadebuchi.com XXX

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, the high waisted jeans are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like an amazing magazine! Do you want to follow each other? Let me know :)

    www.lesley-kim.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love being inroduced to a new magazine. It looks gorgeous. :) - Tea For Two

    ReplyDelete
  10. Currently, I have a giveaway on my blog.
    Check it out if you dont mind to :D

    http://milchbube.blogspot.de/2013/11/oasap-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love how the cover look <3

    http://larascream.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. love your blog
    so glad I came across it now to order the mag :D
    Signed Taffy
    www.linesbroken.blogspot.co.uk

    xo'#

    ReplyDelete
  13. lovely



    /
    christian | my blog : www.christianyuen.blogspot.com
    greetings from hong kong
    peace.

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow, this magz is totally worth to peek at. thanks for sharing!

    x
    sartob

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great pics, as per usual I am very inspired! x

    ReplyDelete
  16. nice photos :))
    http://kinnnga.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful inspiring pictures!! Definitely need to get my hands on that magazine now!!

    xoxo
    http://teresa-et-vous.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. your blog is so neat! :)

    xoxo,
    rae
    http://raellarina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. cool fashion spread :D

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  20. This magazine looks fantastic! The shoe collection page is perf xx

    ReplyDelete