Friday, December 27, 2013

CONFUSION

DSC_0631 DSC_0629 DSC_0630 DSC_0636

Shirt: Calvin Klein // Overalls: The WhitePepper // Socks: American Apparel // Shoes: Dr. Martens 1460

Wow, this is a really overdue outfit post.

Besides that, so much for me has happened in the past few weeks leading up to Christmas! I got some Black Friday sale goods (online) plus some Christmas gifts that will be shown later on an upcoming blog post! I also had the opportunity to read a book for fun for the first time in ages, developed my first roll of film in years, which for me is a pretty huge milestone...and yes, there will be a post on that too, when I can actually get around to making them soon enough.


Another thing I'd like to state: New Years Resolutions. Although I never make half assed promises on arbitrary days such as this, I've made a vow (that I intend to keep) to myself that I would go to the gym more often and shed all the pounds gained over the past year from school stress and eating in general. Personally I feel that 2013 was a shitty year (2012 where are you???? /sad face) and I have faith that 2014 will be a kick ass year....hopefully. In the meantime, I'll be looking forward to embracing the elliptical machine, zumba classes and the direction this blog will take over the next couple of months.


Look out for more posts (coming soon) and have a happy one!



19 comments:

  1. I love your outfit, it´s simply amazing ;-)
    And i´m really lookin´ forward to seeing your upcoming posts about christmas and film roles...
    I hope you´ll have a happy new year!!

    Leonie
    www.pilot-leonie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a perfect outfit, i really love it !

    Excuse my english.
    Caroline
    http://daneloar.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute!

    Shai xx

    www.clubhackney.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE this! you styled the shotalls amazingly <3
    and happy NY to you too stephanie.
    xx http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear I wanna wish u a wonderful 2014! Kisses
    http://www.namelessfashionblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the combination of your overalls and knee socks! And I think it's a great goal to hit the gym more often-- staying healthy and fit is super important! I love zumba classes and hot yoga classes, they're so intense!

    Xo, Hannah

    sweetsweetnoir.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. superb outfit! love your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Omg I love the overalls and the socks together, looks so perfect! I personally hate new year's resolutions because I never accomplish them ahah
    Check out my blog! ;)
    FASHION ENVIOUS

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so cute and edgy at the same time I love it! x

    ReplyDelete