Wednesday, January 15, 2014

SKY HIGH

DSC_0661 DSC_0665 DSC_0664

Gold Link Chain Necklace + Fuzzy Rose Sweater: c/o LaModa

Now that school's started, I've been on top of my schoolwork and studies, and I hope to frequent this blog and churn out more posts as much as I've been frequenting the library in recent days. And quite frankly, I have a hell of a lot to tell you guys.

So awhile ago I was contacted by the people over at LaModa, and they were thankfully gracious enough to allow me to pick a few things off their site! If you don't know, LaModa is a online UK based brand that sells a variety of things such as jewelry and clothing, but are much more known for their beautiful array of handbags, which come in all different shapes and sizes. Everything on their site is reasonably priced, and they ship worldwide as well!

Quite frankly, what caught my eye was the rose patterned sweater and the gold link chain, as pictured here. Ever since most of the United States suffered from a polar vortex in recent weeks, sweaters have become the ultimate staple in my wardrobe: you can never really have enough, especially when it's the coldest month of winter. I was also sure to snap up the chain necklace on their site as well. Only a couple of months ago I saw them gracing the necks of bloggers, and now I finally get my turn. Necklaces like these are the ultimate staple for any outfit. Don't believe me? Check out the pictures below:

DSC_0686 DSC_0690

Thankfully, this sweater is thick enough to wear in springtime and also good for layering over with thick cardigans.

Have a good one and stay warm wherever you are! In the meantime, enjoy this tune I've been listening to for the past week. Before I heard this, I have never heard a single music track from The XX, and I've never really been a fan of Kanye West's music, but this mashup makes everything worthwhile. It's so nicely put together, so go ahead and listen!

21 comments:

  1. I'm loving the chain and this mashup! I only like one song from Kanye and the only reason I listen to it is because it hypes me up but this is gonna be the second and I can see myself listening to this, especially in the summer.

    baconsquared

    ReplyDelete
  2. that sweaters perfect
    http://shesthedevil-indisguise.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a beautiful pictures you have. Love your blog!

    I'm a new follower, hello from indonesia <3

    eji/reji

    ReplyDelete
  4. cool sweater sooooo much!

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohmygoshhh that rose sweater is looovely x

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful! would you like to follow eachother?
    xx
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous, love the items you picked.
    xx http://1finedai.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the items and you outfit looks super cute!
    http://saltskinned.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  9. very nice outfit with the bold, big florals on your sweater - and that chunky gold chain is my favourite! <3

    ALxx
    RASSP blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. nice look!! cool!!

    Visoo
    http://madeinvisoo.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  11. that sweater looks so comfy and nice~~

    http://annaindeed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. very cute:)

    www.cherrydaze.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. love your style! your blog is gorgeous! ..especially love the chain and sweater, will have to check LaModa out.


    http://faialofa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute sweater and love the chain xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. That jumper is beautiful! <3

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very beautiful sweater <3

    Twinvibes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. love the sweater!

    lorenzduberry.blogspot.co.uk

    LD

    x

    ReplyDelete