Saturday, March 15, 2014

I WAS RUNNING TO BE BY YOUR SIDE

DSC_0162

A photo of my Minolta taken with my Nikon on vacation last year.

DSC_0675DSC_0674DSC_0673DSC_0671DSC_0672

Hello and sorry for being away from this space for so long!
I'm sure most of you are aware that I take pictures for this blog, but over the course of the past year, photography has become a newfound hobby of mine.

After acquiring my Minolta film camera and taking a photography class as a course in school last year, I finally branched out, and shortly after I got a job last fall, I finally bought film and went down to New York City, where I took a slew of pictures. Needless to say, I was pleased with the results when I finally got around to developing them back in December, and took it upon myself to stick them on the wall above my bed frame. One day I'll finally get around to uploading the actual photos, and I hope to take more photos real soon.

In the meantime, enjoy this beautiful song with the perfect blend of indie and electronic beats that I heard at work today. It's so peaceful, I'll be listening to this on repeat for the entire week.

14 comments:

  1. These photos are beautiful! I have a film camera too and I think it takes better pictures than DSLRs. There's something so beautiful about film. It just sucks that it's so hard to develop!

    thesarcasticwasian.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your photos are so beautiful. Your whole blog is utter perfection! I had to immediately look for the Bloglovin button to follow you. Keep up the amazing work.

    xx Joy
    www.crystallists.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful photos. love how they always have a clean/minimal composition to them. i wish they'd offered the exact same photography classes as they ones you took here if i could take photos as nice as these.
    xx http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your photos!

    would you mind to follow each other? :)

    greetings from Hong Kong :)

    www.basic-classic.blogspot.com
    https://www.facebook.com/basicclassic
    www.instagram.com/Andianti_

    ReplyDelete
  5. cool camera and cool inspo xx
    M

    ReplyDelete
  6. cool photos!
    Please check out our blog at www.beautyshareit.com
    PS- You can post your blog posts straight to our website to get featured! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful results, Stephanie
    you have a good eye :)
    keep up the good work and I cannot wait to see the actual photos in this blog

    <3
    The Sweetest Escape 

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow this is the sickest. I kinda want to do this too.
    great song choice btw. Glad I stumbled upon your blog. :)

    -Dominique xx

    http://domxwisdom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I need a camera like that!! any recommendations?!! I am your new follower darling :) come take a peek at my blog! XOXO-M
    www.euphoricfashiontrends.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. so nice.. i need to get a good camera so i can take pictures of pretty people

    i followed u btw

    vagabondandvogue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete