Saturday, March 22, 2014

STYLE SET #9- REBOUND

STYLE SET #9

Dress: The WhitePepper // Flats: Modcloth // Fedora: ASOS // Bag: Cambridge Satchel //Tights: House of Holland x Pretty Polly // Collar: YSL

I'm happy to say that we're finally moving away from the brutal 2014 winter season, and now slowly making our way into spring. Personally I'm a little bit sad to see winter go because I feel that I tend to dress cuter during that period, but now that the temperature is finally above 40 degrees in the northeast, I can't wear sweaters again for a few months. Boo.

Nevertheless, I truly do look forward to embracing the warm weather, and I tried to reflect that enthusiasm onto this particular style set for March. The WhitePepper as always has the cutest things available, and I finally got the chance to add on one of their dresses to my style collages. The pink dress in particular has been on my wishlist for many months now, but all the good things I want are as always, unfortunately expensive. And it probably won't be going on sale anytime soon. Left to me, I would probably wear dresses all through the spring/summer 2014 season. I remember how cumbersome I found them at times, but it's funny how our tastes and interests change. And the longer I look at this set, the more I adore it. It'll probably become one of my faves soon.

Looking forward to your comments!

17 comments:

  1. I just tried on a acid wash jean dress just like this on at Forever 21, you should go and check out the rest of them

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely pieces. would make an great outfit.
    nice blog you have here
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. absolutely fantastic pieces. really nice
    thanks for sharing
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. pretty set, lovin the pink dress.
    xx http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. loving that hat, it's gorgeous - I can't wait for the warm weather, roll on Summer i say :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. i am looking forward to warm weather as well.

    christian | my blog :
    www.christianyuen.blogspot.com
    greetings from hong kong
    peace.

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the collage and this would be a really pretty outfit! the OTK socks are my favourite!

    Check out my latest lifestyle (food) post! :)
    AL xx
    RASSP blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow how have i only just found your blog?! amazing! following on gfc, bloglovin and instagram xx

    http://gypsywardrobe.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the dress- it's such a pretty colour! X

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's such a nice hat!

    -VALOROUZ.BLOGSPOT.SE-

    ReplyDelete
  11. the bag and the hat hell yeasssssss :) x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great items.


    ♡ Would be super happy to welcome you on hug-you.com as well ♡

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the color and shape of that dress. Too cute :) It is crazy how much our tastes can change over time

    Mili

    ReplyDelete

  14. amazing photos :)


    /
    christian | my blog : www.christianyuen.blogspot.com
    greetings from hong kong
    peace.

    ReplyDelete
  15. wonderful picks! i love big hats and black bags and pretty tights and classy blouses and cute dresses and elegant bows and lovely flats :) btw: your blog is A M A Z I N G!

    ReplyDelete