Sunday, March 2, 2014

THERE'S NO GOING BACK // DEMONIA CREEPER REVIEW

DSC_0668DSC_0667DSC_0669DSC_0670

Demonia Suede Creepers

For a long time now I've been looking at getting my own pair of creepers after seeing it everywhere on Tumblr, style bloggers and the like, so I was happy to make my own dream come true when I finally ordered these babies as my christmas gift! So I apologize that this was a terribly late post (like many of mine are) and now I'll start my personal review.

Pros:
Exactly as described
Comes in a dust bag
True to size
Fairly good quality
Tiny compartment inside the shoe (it's fairly small, but still)

Cons:
Slight discomfort upon wear

I had never bought a pair of creepers before, and when I stumbled upon this particular one I needed to make sure that I got a perfect fit. After I had contacted the seller and they verified that they were indeed true to size, I wasted no time ordering them. These ones in the photos are a unisex sized shoe. I was satisfied that they came in a dust bag for storage keeping and that they had a clean finish.

As soon as I put them on my feet I knew I'd be getting some good wear out of them. This particular style appealed to me because it gives off edgy vibes with a bit of a feminine twist (if you choose what you wear it with). Although they fit perfectly, they do feel a bit strange to walk around in. The feel of them definitely takes a while to get used to, and for me the discomfort plus the awkward stumbling/shuffling around school hallways lasted about a week before my heels & toes could fully tolerate them, and now I should be in the process of breaking them in fully.

In the end, I would say that it's definitely worth buying, and I really do hope to wear them everywhere and have them in some future outfit posts. This is just my personal experience, but if you do wish to learn more or you're interested in buying a pair, either comment on this post with questions or head here and here for some valuable creeper tips: those helped me a lot!

12 comments:

  1. They are amazing !

    xx
    daneloar.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your shoes!
    http://saltskinned.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  3. love that shoes <3

    naomihtris.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVING your blog!!!

    www.fashion-form.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome purchase, can't wait to see how you style them. and thats great that they're true to size, most creepers are always a tad big on.
    xx http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. loved reading through your blog! cant wait to see how you style those hot creepers! x

    http://lifeofacameo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. I bought my first pair of creepers a couple of years ago and still love them! So easy with just cuffed jeans and a tee (plus the sneaky extra height doesn't hurt!) xxx

    Alisha
    www.alishayi.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. i definitely need a pair of creepers in my life!! <3

    londonandcoffee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love those creepers!!

    http://fashionindahat.com/

    ReplyDelete