Tuesday, April 15, 2014

PACK YOUR BAGS

DSC_0720

Left: Batchel in Black via Cambridge Satchel // Right: Brave backpack via Matt & Nat

Lately if you've been following my instagram, you would have noticed that I've already accquired these lovely bags that I've been dreaming about since God knows how long. Dreams that turn into something tangible are the best, quite frankly. Two years ago when I first became aware of the existence of the Cambridge Satchel, it remained on my mental wishlist and on my Pinterest wishlist until a few weeks ago. Even though it cost me an arm and a leg, it was still worth it: je ne regrette rien. The Brave backpack on the other hand was discovered when it was featured on the Kastor & Pollux blog- long story short, it's everything I wanted and more.

Eventually I'll get to doing individual reviews for these bags soon enough. I've been away from this blog lately because the last few weeks leading up to now have been quite a suprise, to say the least, and I've been thinking about the direction of where my future will be heading. As I slowly gather my thoughts I'll try and get back into the groove of blogging- I've missed it.

Also, thank you for 11000+ pageviews! Much appreciated! x

10 comments:

  1. I'm in love with the leather backpack :)

    http://glassow.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!

    xo

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous bags!
    xx http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome bags! I love your blog!
    following you hun<3

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovee those bags!
    I'm now following you, it's such a beautifu blog!
    This is mine if you'd like to take a look :)
    FASHION ENVIOUS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those bags!!! <3

    http://fashionindahat.com/

    ReplyDelete