Tuesday, April 29, 2014

STYLE SET #10- NEUTRAL

STYLE SET #10


// click for more details //

Hello again!
I'm already running the risk of being overly repetitive, so once again, sorry for this really late post. This style set for April was purposely done so that even in the midst of the awkward transition between winter and spring, The WhitePepper oversized dress shirt would add some degree of warmth, and can easily be converted into a cardigan/dress like outfit. Speaking of which, it should be coming in the mail in a few days, and I couldn't be happier even though with TWP's free shipping promotion ended up costing me an arm and a kidney. The moleskine book (plus laptop and watch) was added here for purely aesthetic purposes, although I would buy one if I was as creative as I once was in drawing. 

Keep your eyes out for a new post later this week!

7 comments:

  1. Love this post! I've always wanted a shirtdress like that...

    thesarcasticwasian.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing wish list! Love love whitepepper's dress!!!!

    xoxo
    MODE LAB editor
    VISIT MODE LAB AND SHARE YOUR FASHION VIEW

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colour palette screams autumn to me, haha. I love your style!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely set and looking forward to seeing your newest TWP item.
    xx http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the set! that pants look cool :D

    cheer, michelle
    http://livedreammagic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete