Sunday, May 4, 2014

DEEP SEA BABY // SPRING HAUL

DSC_0723 DSC_0724 DSC_0722

From left to right:
Ecote boots via UO // Pink Jumpsuit (here in Black) // Brown Zara Clutch // 3 Pack Crew Socks via UO // Easy Jean, High Waist Pleated Pants, Linen Pleated Cuff Shorts & Large Suede Clutch

I've been wanting to do a post like this for a while now. Admittedly, I've been absent from this blog, half of it due to laziness, but I want to make more frequent posts as much as possible. So clearly during my mini absences I've picked up a bunch of these stuff....most of which will be a part of my outfit posts. My favorite here would have to be the boots, the are just so damn adorable and I can't wait to wear them outside. I'm excited.

6 comments:

  1. Those boots are ama-zing!! Love all your items!! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. my goodness, all of that stuff is utterly gorgeous!
    bella xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love everything! All of those.
    Your blog is amazing btw ! :) x

    -Ru
    LOVESICKLILAC

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love your socks ;) Nice colors

    ReplyDelete