Friday, May 30, 2014

STYLE SET #11- NO TURNING BACK

STYLE SET #11

Dress: Monki // Tights: Kate Spade // Tote: Longchamp // Collar: Etsy // Fujifilm Instax // Bow: ASOS

Firstly, I would like to apologize for the lateness of this month's style set (if anyone even noticed, lol), which I can attribute to sheer laziness on my part. Second, high school ends for me for good in two weeks, which has put me on relax mode for the time being and has also caused me to drop everything by the wayside...including this blog. Oops.

This ensemble is a rather idealistic expectation of what I would like to wear, given the chance of sufficient funds. Unfortunately I had to cut down on my clothes a bit spending to save for college, but I am looking forward to the Longchamp Les Planetes tote as a graduation gift.

Also, I recently splurged on a Fujifilm Instax Mini, so I look forward to sharing that on the blog asap. (promises, promises....)

Until then!

** If you haven't applied for the Firmoo Glasses Giveaway, please do so! Contest ends in two days!

5 comments:

  1. Lovely style set !

    have a nice day,
    hoolidsus.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the polaroid! ive got the same and its sooo much fun!! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats on graduating soon :) and as always you make the nicest sets. so could picture you rocking this.
    xx http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving this set. That dress is too adorable! Congrats on graduating soon :) x

    http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This dress is so cute! Hope you have fun with your Polaroid! I really wish I had one too :D

    ReplyDelete