Monday, June 30, 2014

STYLE SET #12 // WARM SOUNDS

STYLE SET #12

Bag: Kanken Fjallraven // Glasses: RayBan // Shoes: Topshop // Dress: The WhitePepper

This post came at a super late time (like on the last day of this month), but I do have a reason, since I was busy whit final school prep and of course, graduating high school (finally!). There will be a post following the latter sometime this week.

This style set is a bit different from the others I've posted on here, only because I've included moleskine books, a pen and copic markers. The reason for this is not just for the sake of aesthetics, but as a way to pay a homage of some sorts to times where I drew pictures and sorts, which I haven't done in months; along with writing my own stories, which I haven't done since I was 12. This summer I really hope to get back on track with my drawings after feeling inspired by art I see on Tumblr and such, but often times I feel as if I don't have enough creativity to write a story of my own, think of a plot, etc. Maybe this blog is just a small form of expressing myself, an online diary of some sorts? Hm, well. I guess that's my personal post of the day.

On the other hand, I'm glad jelly shoes have made a comeback. Gives me kindergarten flashbacks. Dear readers, I'd like to know what other fashion comebacks you're excited about?

8 comments:

  1. Loving this simple yet adorable set. That dress is perfection! xx

    http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still gotta try on some jellies!! :)


    x Jacquelyn
    www.thestyleworthwhile.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved the style set! Jellies are everything *.*
    Would you like to follow each other on GFC? I will follow back right after! x
    http://fashionenvious.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the dress! and love that jellys are everywhere now, totally reminiscent.
    xx http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very beautiful and inspiring post! enjoyed reading it! ♥

    New style post on the blog dear! ^_^
    http://michaelmacalos.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm still praying for the bowl haircut to make a fashion comeback, just for the comedy value. Sadly, i don't think it'll be happening anytime soon haha.
    In regards to writing your own story, stop worrying and just totally go for it! It crazy many ideas start flowing when you let your imagination start to roam. Can't wait to see what you come up with!!

    -Kate x

    Bleached Mort

    ReplyDelete