Wednesday, July 9, 2014

WELCOME TO THE NEW AGE

DSC_0805DSC_0804

06/27- I finally graduate high school.

DSC_0806 DSC_0821

Making my way to this moment has been no small feat, and all of it has been accomplished through lack of sleep, anxiety, internal screaming, and a bit of tears.

Graduating as a member of the Class of 2014 has also made me look back in gratitude of the things I've accomplished, and the people who've supported me and helped me to get there. At the same time, it's also made me look back at the things I would have done differently, or tried harder.

In all my 12 years of grade school, I've encountered many obstacles along the way, and as I go on to become a first year college student, I need to worry less about what the other person next to me is doing and focus on myself. I need to have more self esteem in my academics and not take things to heart. But in the end, everything will probably be ok.

Shoutout to my readers for reading this personal drivel, and thanks in advance for all the well wishes! I read every comment. :)

******I've also opened up an online shop where I sell my preloved clothes- check it out!

9 comments:

  1. I'm obsessed with this post! I graduated this year as well, congratulations! But this post did it for me. I like your creativity. So I'm a new follower. Looking forward to read more :)

    doitfortheirony.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats for your graduation! love your blog. will definetly follow :)

    xx, Riotous Lolita

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats for your graduation!!

    naomihtris.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats on graduating! awesome silver balloons :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! Just found your blog an love it (the photos are perfect)
    http://looklovewear.blogspot.co.uk/2014/07/summer-makeup.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats, and of course best wishes on what is to come :)
    xx http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it!! another fun and inspiring post from you dear!! so much fun reading it ♥

    New post on the blog dear!
    http://michaelmacalos.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on graduating! I like the composition of this post.
    XX

    ReplyDelete