Saturday, August 30, 2014

STYLE SET #14 // ALL BLACK EVERYTHING

STYLE SET #14

HOPE GRAND SWEATER // TOPSHOP BLACK SKINNY JEANS // STELLA MCCARTNEY BEANIE // GIVENCHY PANDORA BAG // NEW BALANCE 574

Hello again!

I know I'm terribly late and overdue for an August style set (I'm sure I purposely leave these at the last minute....oops), and surprisingly I didn't have a hard time choosing a theme...or articles,for that mater. This is one of my favorite style sets, and I wanted it appropriately themed for winter.

Lately I've been seeing the Hope Grand Sweater about the fashion blogosphere, but I actually found out about it from reading one of FIGTNY's blog posts, and the sweater was the first thing I noticed. To me it's the perfect length for a knit sweater, with a turtle neck and the perfect amount of knit, chunky goodness. Similar to Acne Studios, Hope is also a Swedish based high end company, and their prices are just as steep. With a price tag of $350, I won't plan on buying that any time soon......unfortunately.

My affinity for Givenchy Pandora bags has also grown on me slowly over the past few months. Before I never understood the design and practicability of the bag, but I have to say, I actually kinda like it. And New Balance shoes have always been at the top of my wishlist. I saw a pair I liked in Vegas, but they didn't have them available in women's sizes......it was disappointing to say the least. Oh well.

4 comments:

  1. That looks amazing! I also see wearing a long chunky knit jersey with a dark shirt underneath, what do you think?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice jeans and beanie :) M&MFASHIONBITES mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  3. everything is awesome!

    xx
    rimatambunan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The perfect black outfit <3
    http://32sf.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete