Sunday, December 28, 2014

STYLE SET #17- SHAME ON ME

STYLE SET #17


01 // Zara Sweater
02 // Kate Spade Loafers
03 // Calvin Klein Intimates Set
04 // Acne Studios Skirt
05 // Uniqlo Gray Tights
06 // Daniel Wellington Watch

It's amazing how much time has passed since between the last time I've made a post on this blog and now. I feel terrible for neglecting this blog, and to be honest I've missed posting on here. So much has happened in my personal life and school, it's hard not to get carried away and forget the hobbies you once used to enjoy.

In the meantime, I hope everyone has had a very merry christmas/happy holiday, and I have so much I want to post here. I was going to shoot another outfit post until I realized I lost my battery charger...and my camera is dead, so now I have to fork over money to buy a new charger. Shit's stressful. I also have intentions to sell some of the stuff in my closet via my Tictail shop that I don't wear/use anymore, so keep an eye out for a future post!

I don't know why I consistently make outfits that aren't necessarily winter weather appropriate. Maybe because I'm still in denial...or I just don't care. I'd gladly imagine myself wearing this outfit, even though I'll probably freeze (and still look cute).

Here's to hoping I'll be a bit more consistent with my posts. Thanks for reading, guys.

5 comments:

  1. I love your magazine worthy writing dear! it's so fun and easy to read ♥ ♥

    New fun post on the blog sweetie!
    http://michaelmacalos.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I literally have the same Calvin Klein undies. Except they're boxer briefs for men. :")

    Cheers,
    Archiperago

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your posts, great blog x

    Rhea
    thegridldn.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. great pick! i fell in love with kate spade loafer

    xx, Riotous Lolita

    ReplyDelete
  5. Luxer Watches is selling authentic luxury brand watches, with some watches listed with a 75% discount.

    ReplyDelete